Unfortunately our bistro is closed Monday and Tuesday.
Limited menu available
We would like to share the measures in place to ensure your visit is as safe and enjoyable as possible:
- All of our staff are trained in infection control – Covid 19 to help provide a safe and hygienic environment for you.
- Upon entry, and throughout the venue, we will have sanitising stations for you to use
- Increased cleaning and sanitising focusing on key customer touch points
- We are required to restrict numbers in the venue, Bistro bookings are essential.
- Please call the RSL in advance as far as possible to reserve your table and avoid disappointment.
- There will be floor markings and signs throughout our venue to identify 1.5 metres social distancing between people where there may be the potential to queue or wait
- Operating days of trade for our bistro will be Monday through Sunday, lunch and dinner.
- Seating times are largely based on 1.5 -2 hours to assist reservations and to control the flow of patrons
- Lunch will have one sitting only with bookings accepted for times from 12.00pm – 2.00pm
- Dinner Booking from 5.30pm – 8.00pm
- Dinner seating times from 5.30pm
- We have removed the communal water stations
- We provide laminated menus for thorough cleaning
- Contactless payment will be preferred – Tap & Go, EFTPOS
- All Members and Guests are required to sign in to the venue and provide proof of residential address
- All Members and Guests will be required to sign out upon leaving
We look forward to seeing all our members and guests and thank you for your continued support.
Phone Bookings Only – Call (03) 5952 1004 Between 11.00 am and 9.00 pm to book your table